Occupational Therapist - Grade 1 and 2
Life is short – work somewhere awesome!
We are looking for occupational therapists to join our team – both in Werribee and Bundoora. We are after someone who is enthusiastic, friendly and is able to display initiative. Ideally, we are after someone with experience to continue to add to our team dynamic. Integrated OT has been around since 2014 and has continued to grow over this time, so we are excited to offer this position to join our awesome team and come on board the journey!
Our practice is a little different to others, as we see a mixed caseload of clients, including mental health, paediatrics and the elderly – this suits us because it means we can really help support clients individual goals rather than having to work with a very specific client group alone. We are hoping to find a therapist who feels inspired by this type of client work and wants the opportunity to grow their skills, have fun, bring their creativity to the workplace and help us offer clients and families the type of support they want and need to reach their goals.
A typical week for the successful applicant will involve a mix of both clinic and community based appointments, determined by clients needs, with admin support to assist in coordinating these appointments. One of our core values is innovation and we try to bring this into all aspects of our practice, especially how we work with clients.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- Regular internal in-services and mentoring for clinical skill development;
- 1:1 supervision on a regular basis;
- Flexibility with working hours to suit your lifestyle;
- Individual professional development plans created to support your specific goals;
- Wide-ranging training opportunities with yearly professional development allowance;
- Support from our senior therapist, or become one yourself;
- Salary pay with annual leave (ongoing position);
- Opportunity to be involved in developing additional services for the practice;
- Comprehensive support from our friendly administration team;
- Great resources and equipment, continually expanding;
- Existing friendly team with a great culture, ready to welcome you with open arms
Some of the essentials which we need in place or willing to be obtained for this position include;
- Current, unrestricted AHPRA registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Current Police Check
- Current VIC licence, access to a reliable vehicle and willingness/ability to travel to clients
- Membership with OTA
If this sounds like a position you are interested in, we would love you to apply. Applications will close on March 21st, 2020, however we will begin interviews for the right person as applications are received.
If this position sounds like it is for you, here is what you need to do.
1. Head to this website and follow the prompts to complete this personality test. Just answer honestly – there are no right or wrong answers. www.16personalities.com
2. Send me a copy of your resume, along with results from taking the personality test and a summary of why you feel you would be a good fit in our practice – it doesn’t have to be overly formal, I just want to get to know you!. Details are: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to find out more about the position, feel free to give me a call – all information will be confidential and I would love to have a chat. My number is 0498 660 100.
Looking forward to speaking with some of the amazing OTs out there!
Director, Integrated OT